Monday, July 30, 2012

Rita Ora Was Fresh-2-Def Hosting ‘Stereo Saturdays’ In Vegas


So here’s my thing with Rita Ora. I’ve officially decided (just now) that I am not a fan of her music… yet. But that doesn’t mean I can’t admire her style. I know, I know– everyone has done the Rihanna comparison thing but I’m not gonna go there. All I’m gonna say is that whatever the look is (and whoever inspired it) she looks ah-mazing! Rita was hosting an event called Stereo Saturdays at the Lavo Nightclub in Las Vegas, and whatever she was wearing worked (for me). Peep the gallery for more.

So, she’s got this gorgeous curve-accentuating, floor-length, white skirt, a cropped top that shows just a hint of skin, and an adorable pink jacket with asymmetrical lines and cuts. The gold chain just topped it off; and to say she ‘looked sexy’ would be the understatement of my life. It’s now what I’d want her to wear to the Grammy‘s, but for a Vegas nightclub, me likey! I do, however, really wish someone had sexified her hair just a bit. A different look in that department might have done her some good, but whatever. She’s still a great gal to look at.

Rita‘s album O.R.A. drops in September and I’m really hoping she can convert me into a fan of her music; but if not, I’ll just have to keep talking about her style. And her red lipstick. I’m okay with that.

Source

Source: http://www.pinkisthenewblog.com/2012-07-29/rita-ora-was-fresh-2-def-hosting-stereo-saturdays-in-vegas

Rosanna Arquette Bea Arthur Candice Azzara Lauren Bacall Morena Baccarin

No comments:

Post a Comment