Saturday, June 30, 2012

First Look: Chloë Moretz Surfaces On The Set Of The ‘Carrie’ Remake Film

Back in April we learned that the decision was made for the production of a remake version of the 1976 Stephen King horror film Carrie. As you may recall, Chloë Moretz won the role of Carrie and Julianne Moore won the role of her abusive, psychotic mother. Today we get our first look at Moretz on the set of Carrie. It’s unclear if the photo below is of Chloë in character as Carrie or just of Chloë in her everyday dress on her way to the set … but it is possible that we now know what the new Creepy Carrie, Creepy Carrie looks like. Check out the photo below.


This is another remake film that gives me pause. The original 1976 film, starring Sissy Spacek, is such a perfect classic film … it is one of those horror films that has left an indelible mark on me. I know, for certain, that no remake film will every be able to surpass that film. BUT, the possibility remains that a decent remake can be made. Chloë Moretz is an excellent actress and Julianne Moore will make an amazing psycho mom … even tho I know in my heart this new film won’t be better than the original, I am very curious to see how this turns out. I think I shall remain cautiously optimistic. But I’m telling you right now, if they don’t get the pig’s blood scene down perfectly, there will be HELL to pay!

What do y’all think? Are YOU looking forward to this Carrie remake?

[Photo credit: Splash News]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/pinkisthenewblog/~3/fwGs5jS09Bs/

Angela Bettis Leslie Bibb Jessica Biel Rachel Bilson Summer Bishil

No comments:

Post a Comment