Friday, June 29, 2012

Charlize Theron Shows Off Her Shaved Head

A couple of weeks ago, we learned that actress Charlize Theron shaved her head for a role in the upcoming sequel film Mad Max: Fury Road. Since then, Charlize has only been seen in public wearing hats covering her new buzzed ‘do. Today, at last, Charlize lets her hair down, as it were, and finally ventures out hatless and gives us our first look at her newly shaved head.

She’s kept her new haircut hidden under an array of hats in recent weeks. But Charlize Theron finally decide to ditch the head wear and embrace her shaved look. The South African actress was spotted in Namibia this week with her son Jackson, revealing her dramatic buzz cut in all it’s glory for the first time. The 36-year-old and her little son Jackson wore co-ordinated red tops as they were spotted whizzing through the city. Charlize chopped of her trademark long blonde locks earlier this month to play Furiosa in Mad Max: Fury Road, the fourth film in the post apocalyptic series. The star said: ‘I feel like the original “Mad Max” created such a vivid world, that to go back and re-imagine it and kind of replay in that sandbox sounds like fun to me. George really created a female character that I’ve never read anything like this. I mean, I’m scared (expletive)! I’m very excited about it; I’m (expletive) dying! It’s been three years; it’s time to skin this cat already!’

Honestly, I’m not a big Mad Max fan so I’m not all that interested in this sequel film … but I do love Charlize and I trust that she will do an excellent job in the film. I’m certain it was not easy for her to agree to shave her head for this role but, clearly, she is committed to the part. She looks beautiful with hair, without … it doesn’t matter. With her new son Jackson in her arms, I don’t think I’ve ever seen Charlize Theron look more stunning :) The buzzed ‘do looks good on her, don’t it?

[Source]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/pinkisthenewblog/~3/_zSKXOcSim4/

Leslie Bibb Jessica Biel Rachel Bilson Summer Bishil Karen Black

No comments:

Post a Comment